EDHEC offers an MSC in Corporate Finance and Banking. The program equips students with knowledge of Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Banking, and Financial Advisory Services. The highlights of the program are-
- Globally Reputed and Recognized Degree
- Impressive Employment Statistics
- Dedicated Career Center
- Experienced Faculty
38/ students were female and 62/ students were male. The average age is 25 years. The Undergraduate disciplines of the students are Economics & Finance and Business Management.
ESADE MSC in Corporate Finance and Banking curriculum consists of foundation courses, core modules, and electives. The foundation courses are Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, and Asset Markets, Fixed Income and Derivatives, and Strategic Management.
The core modules are Advanced Corporate Finance, Leadership and Managerial Skills, Corporate and Treasury Risk Management, Business and Corporate Strategy, Mergers and Acquisitions, Regulation and Ethics in Finance, Fundamentals of Corporate Law, Fundamentals of Corporate Law, Research Methodology and Sustainable Finance.
The electives offered are Private Equity, Structured Finance, Investment Banking, Advanced Financial, Credit Analysis, Decentralized Finance, and Investment Strategies.
Certificates– During the MSC in Financial Engineering program students can pursue certificates to hone their skills and business acumen. The certificates offered are Academic Research Certificate and Project Management Certificate.
Learning Expedition– During the MSC in Corporate Finance and Banking students have an opportunity to apply for a study tour in London. During this tour, students are acquainted with the cultural and professional environment. France is an educational hub, you can also pursue MBA in France,MIM and MSC in Finance in France.
Faculty Members- The faculty members are-
- Deville Laurent- Associate Professor
- Fagan Frank- Associate Professor
- Haguet Daniel- Associate Professor of Finance
- Parise Gianpaolo- Associate Professor of Finance
The application requirements for MSC in Corporate Finance and Banking program are-
- A Three-year Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong scores in GMAT/GRE
- Letter of Motivation
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Online Interview
- A score of 92 in TOEFL and a band of 6.5 in IELTS
How to apply for the program?
- To apply for the program, you have to create an account and click on apply now.
- After the creation of the account, you will receive a validation email. Click on the link and activate the account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that will contain your login and passport.
- Now you can access the online application form and upload all the required documents.
Cost of the Program and Financial Aid
The cost of the program EDHEC MSC in Corporate Finance and Banking is Euro 26,500. The cost includes application fees, tuition fees, access to the EDHEC career center, Campus facilities, Lifetime access to the EDHEC Alumni community, and Administrative fee.
The financial aid options are-
- EDHEC Academic Excellence Scholarships
- EDHEC women in Business and Data Science Scholarships
- Eiffel Scholarship
- EDHEC Make an Impact Scholarship
- EDHEC French Embassy Co-Financed in India
- Charpak Scholarship of Excellence
83/ students found work opportunities in Europe, 10/ students found work opportunities in Asia and 6/ students found work opportunities in the Middle East and Africa.
The leading hiring sectors were Corporate Finance, Accounting, and Consulting. The key recruiters were Axa, Bank of America, Deloitte, Eight Advisory, EY, KPMG, and JP Morgan.
The EDHEC Career Center functions on three principles. The three pillars are setting career goals, career up-gradation, and career training. The career services offered are-
- CV and CL correction
- Defining Career goals and Career Strategy
- Career Training
- Mock Interviews
- Personal Branding
- Personalized Coaching
- Interview, and pitching workshops
- EDHEC Career Fair
- Career Mapping
The learning outcomes of the MSC in Corporate Finance and Banking program are-
- Conducting in-depth Financial and Credit Analysis to evaluate Company’s valuation.
- Development of managerial skills according to the demands of the industry
- Performing complex financial modeling and analysis