The University of London offers an MSC in Corporate Finance. The program is designed for ambitious students who wish to polish their Finance skills. The highlights of the program are-
- Great Career Support
- Networking Events
- Core Modules in Corporate Finance Financial Accounting, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Equity and Risk Management.
- Hands-on skills in programs like Excel and VBA.
The curriculum consists of core modules and electives. The core modules are Corporate Finance and Valuation, Financial Reporting, Research Methods for Finance Professionals, Statistics in Finance, Theory of Finance, Advanced Corporate Finance, Corporate Risk Management, Financial Statement Analysis, and Topics in Mergers and Acquisitions.
The electives offered are Advanced Company Valuation, Corporate Restructuring, Ethics, Society and the Finance sector, Hedge Funds, Introduction to Python, Investment Banking in Corporate Finance, Private Equity Investment, Technical Analysis and Trading Systems, and VBA with Application for Finance.
The international electives are FinTech(Italy), International Real Estate Markets(Dubai), Investment Strategy( The USA), and Project Finance and Infrastructure Investment(Spain).
Final Term– During the final term students have three options. They can write 10,000 words on a business research project and take one specialist module.
The second option is they can study five specialist elective modules. The third option is writing a 3,000 to 5,000 words Applied Research Project. You can also apply for MSc marketing in the UK for more information.
Business Research Project– Business Research Project is integral for aspiring professionals to demonstrate their skills and capabilities. Students are required to submit 10,000 words of Business Research Project on any subject area.
Applied Research Project– Applied Research Project enables students to integrate their learnings into core modules and electives in the formulation and completion of research applied projects. Students have to submit a report of 3,000 to 5,000 words to summarize and critically evaluate the methods and findings. This college also offers the best MSBA course in the UK.
Induction Weeks– Induction Weeks introduce students to necessary concepts, career services, and annual career fairs.
Learning Outcomes– The learning outcomes of the program are-
- Understanding and evaluating current issues in corporate finance, IPO, mergers and acquisitions, and events in debt markets.
- Networking with peers and senior finance professionals.
- Analyzing factors that affect the global flow of finance and understanding of Asian Markets.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of corporate finance, project valuation, optimal firm financing, and evaluating firm performance.
- Formulating finance decisions to deliver returns to shareholders.
Faculty of the Program
The faculty members are-
- Pawel Bilinski- Director of Center for Financial Analysis and Reporting Research
- Sonia Falconieri
- Ivana Raonic- Professor of Financial Reporting
- Professor Ana Maria Fuertes- Professor of Statistics and Finance
- Dick Nitzcge- Professor of Finance
- Stefano De Cesaris- Professor of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Zhongwei Huang- Professor of Financial Statement
- Francisco Urzua- Professor of Advanced Corporate Finance
The application requirements are-
- Personal Statement
- IELTS/TOEFL scores
- GMAT/GRE scores
- University Transcripts
- Two References
The entry requirements are-
- A second-class degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Evidence of skills in Finance and Quantitative Methods
- A well-balanced score on GMAT(600-800)
- A band of seven in IELTS
Cost of the Program and Financial Aid
The cost of the program is Euro 31,000. Students have to deposit Euro 2,000 to book their seats after receiving an offer from the university. Students can pay their fees in installments at the beginning of each term.
The scholarships options are-
- The Boyle-Rodney Scholarship
- Stelios Scholarship
- Haberman Fund
According to the Employment Report of 2022, 37/ students found work opportunities in the UK, 7/ students found work opportunities in America and 33/ students found work opportunities in Asia.
The leading hiring sectors were financial services, consulting, and commercial and corporate banking. The roles offered were associate, analyst, off-cycle analyst, and senior analyst.